Acrylic ABS Vacuum Thermoforming Machine with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $6,200-8,900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,200-8,900/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YN-1212XYC
- Raw Material: PVC
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Food & Beverage, Medical, Toys, Commodity, Textiles, Apparel
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Power: 18kw
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Automation: Automatic
- Shaping Mode: On Molding
- Driven Type: Hydraulic
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: yunneng
- Specification: 3800*2210*1810mm
- HS Code: 8456100090
The substrate can be printed on either the first or second surface on a variety of materials e.g. HIPS, ABS, PC, PVC, PETG, HDPE, PP and PMMA. Yunneng supply good machines for demonstrating the principles of vacuum forming within the confines of the exhibition hall, although most enquiries were for Formech's larger semi-automatic machines.
Thermoformers design and manufacture a variety of efficient machines using the latest technology available in the country. Our disposable machinery, moulds and dies for packaging and producing plastic articles by thermoforming & vacuum forming also enjoy an unparalleled reputation with the users of our machines.
We invite you to try our products, from simple machines for Signage letters forming,bathtube forming, vacuumforming machines for shallow drawn items, high speed roll fed automatic forming machines with in-mould cutting facility for producing disposable
|Max suction height||400mm|
|Open Method||By hands|
|Applicable material||Acrylic ABS PVC PS HIPS PC etc|
A globally trusted provider of Vacuum Forming solutions. With more than 6 years of experience providing vacuum forming solutions worldwide to many of the world's leading companies and institutions Formech has earned a reputation for delivering fit for purpose, reliable plastics processing machinery with extensive local support.
Installation & TrainingYunneng offers comprehensive on-site installation and training programmes wherever you are located. We have a highly experienced in-house team along with a network of long-term consultants with special expertise in a wide range of applications and production processes.
Our training programmes are designed to help you and your R&D/production team get up and running in the shortest possible time. Yunneng training typically includes:
- Air and electric supply requirements (where applicable)
- Operation in manual / semi and fully auto modes (where applicable)
- The application and use of reducing windows to minimise material wastage
- Introduction to material choice and requirements
- Introduction to tooling design
- Introduction to trimming methods and multi-part processes
- Testing and advice on the customer's specific application
- User serviceable procedures for consumable parts and essential maintenance
- Related health & safety procedures
All Yunneng machines are supplied with a 18 months limited warranty for non-consumable parts.
Full Terms and Conditions and Extended warranty packages are available on request.